Thursday, April 1, 2010

He is Risen…He is Risen Indeed!!

My favorite holiday of the year is St. Patrick’s Day. I love it! I love the green. I love the joy that everyone seems to have when it is St. Patty’s Day. Most are probably excited about the green beer (which I love too oooo OOOO), but I am also just excited that everyone seems to be in a better mood and excited for the festivities; if only everyone could be that excited for Easter. Easter and Christmas are the two most important holidays to me. Just because I think they are the most important, does not mean they have to be my favorite! No one gets as excited for Easter as they do the St. Patty’s Day. Well, people get excited but it isn’t as wide spread. People do get excited for Christmas, but most people are excited for the presents, not to celebrate the birth of a Savior!

I sometimes think people forget what Eater is all about. I mean hello everyone. A man rose from the dead! That is kind of incredible. Not to mention, that His death and resurrection saved me, and hopefully you, a seat at the table with that same savior for ETERNITY!! Who doesn’t want to celebrate and be joyous in that?

No comments:

Post a Comment